Today I learned about a govt agency (that's existed since 2010) that I'd never heard of before: the National Council of Statewide Interoperability Coordinators. They "ensure the highest level of public safety communications across the nation".
Also, apparently it also stands for Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.
Oh okay well in that case never mind what I said. Obviously when someone concludes something with a phrase or acronym, that's not cult like behavior in any way.
I must be missing something here. MAGA supporters want to see Trump arrested? They finally realized they've been cheated and lied to all this time?
I'll admit, I'd like to see him held accountable for any crimes committed. He's repeatedly claimed he could get away with anything and it'll be good to see that finally resolved properly. But I doubt this case will be more than a slap on the wrist. And I certainly haven't taken a week of vacation time to celebrate, lol.
He's a former politician who cheated and lied. Now his time is passed, he has nothing protecting him, and he will be held accountable. Maybe not in this particular case, but over all of the cases. In three years time, he'll be looking like Harvey Weinstein, if he lasts that long.
"The law perverted, and the police powers of the state perverted along with it. The law, not only turned from its proper purpose, but made to follow an entirely contrary purpose."
"The law, became the weapon of every kind of greed. Instead of checking crime, the law itself guilty of the evils it is supposed to punish."
Wherein Frederic Bastia is discussing wealth transfers by way of government or individuals "legalised plunder", he actually opposed legalised plunder obtained through fraud and coercion so it's interesting you'd quote him to defend an individual who's done nothing but engage in plunder through fraud all his life.
Dude plans his first official campaign rally in Waco on the 30th anniversary of the siege that's no coincidence, just like his pushed by a day Juneteenth rally in Tulsa
This particular case isn't so black and white. This woman was charged with a crime because her miscarriage was deemed to have happened because she was on Meth. The Fetus, while only 17 weeks old, had no health issues on the Autopsy, and Meth was found in its system.
You see, if someone causes a women to miscarriage a child that the woman intends to keep, it's often treated like murder, even if its in the very early stages. That is why this particular woman was charged.
Using that case in the manner the poster did was just dishonest. Do I think the woman should have been charged? I don't know. But losing your unborn baby because of drug abuse isn't good.
There's all that obviously, and there's the complete disconnect with charging someone who has substance abuse issues with a crime that happened inside their own body.
Might as well charge 75% of Congress for killing their own livers too, they're drunk as f**k.