Comment and I’ll pick a random person to give my loot to
Quitting Torn
Started by llBOLTGODll [2609809] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 123 / 123 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 123
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 3 likes ·
Graved, OP in fed. - Mizadil [2640357] Committee
· 1 likes ·
Good decision. Come back when you've grown up, and are capable of behaving like an adult.
Mentioned in this thread
Kelsie [340367] ×1
Sorry your leaving torn m8 wish you well
Everyone loves freebies
Everyone loves freebies
I'd love to actually win this!!
Fingers and toes crossed!!!
Fingers and toes crossed!!!
Why are you quitting man?
I guess I’ll join the giveaway and I will pay back if you decide to join back
Hi
Taking all free stuffs.
Byie
Sorry you're leaving. Wish you well.
goodbye gamer
What loot? Your entire net worth is just $58 million
Can I hav ur stuffz plz?
Good decision. Come back when you've grown up, and are capable of behaving like an adult.
I sense a backstory here...
Do, please, divulge.
Im hoping this will be like finding a gem in the back end of the Netflix Sci-Fi and Horror category that you havent seen yet...
Do, please, divulge.
Im hoping this will be like finding a gem in the back end of the Netflix Sci-Fi and Horror category that you havent seen yet...
Yea I am always thinking about quiting dueto my Gambeling issue but for some reason i never do. Anyway good luck to ya
I guess you could say your being TORN away from TORN. ah ah ah?
Youve won Torn.
You can self exclude yourself, i done it and enjoy torn a lot more now.
hi
give it to your spouse