Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wheel spin timer issue?

Started by BigDaddyBlack [2746545] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
BigDaddyBlack [2746545]
Not sure if this has been brought up before. I've noticed a couple times I've spun the wheel and the "24 hour" timer dosent last 24 hours. I've just had It happen again and got a screenshot. I could look through my activity log and find more instances if needed. (Within 22 minutes I was able to spin again)

[image: snipboard.io]Device: samsung SM-G981U Android: 13 App version: 1.9.17
Syncopate [2562293] Wiki Contributor
You could spin anytime before 00:00 TCT and again immediately after that, as you have done in your screen shot. It's not 24 hrs after your last spin, but rather...once in every 24 hours between 00:00 TCT and 23:59:59 TCT.

Just as you can spin the slots 75 (or more) times before 00:00 TCT and again immediately after as your tokens reset.