20 replies · 197 views · thread synced · 9 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
29 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
masheen[2625139]
· 2 likes · yeah and they seem to have better colour etc I saw a knife with a nice little burning effect (fade it was?) Still no access. I was fussed about it the first few days, now I don't care tbh.
So... It seems the rumours were true and we can all remove our tinfoil hats now...
What do you think about the game? How it was rolled out?
Funny story: smooya was the only streamer having access and then tarik and Fallen joined. Me and a few friends were in Discord watching smooya's stream and before it even reached his 189k viewer peak a friend of ours screams he has access lmao.
been a while since i have picked up CS, but looking at everything about CS2 makes me think i want to get back into it, even if its just to give it a try! spent a lot of hours grinding out comp with my buddies
As a big fan of the series, I am glad that they're working on a new edition - But I have to say that compared to the transition from 1.6 to Source, or from Source to Global Offensive, this new upcoming version seems the least impressive unfortunately. In many ways it's exactly the same game, and from the pictures, I think it looks better graphically in some areas but worse in others. Weapons and smoke effects are definitely improved though, which is nice.
I don't want to be a downer, and I hope that CS2 blows me away in the end. I'm just worried it'll be a lot like OverWatch 2 a few months ago - And that a few days after the release; we all go "Wait, it's actually the exact same game and I can't even really tell the difference.."