Just an idea. What about having the chocolate eggs give you much more happiness? Let’s say 1000, 10000, or even… much more?
At the moment there´s no incentive nor to use them, neither to trade them. They just turned into another useless item.
I feel such a change would create the conditions for a savage egg hunt. Imagine if you hold ten of the limited items and it allows you to do a 99999 happy jump. Would you use it or sell it to a mad price?
As some would use it and chocolate eggs will become more and more scarce without losing their usage value… The dilemma will be real.
[Edit: I haven't checked the number of eggs in circulation before, sure it wouldn't be a good plan in this case.]
At the moment there´s no incentive nor to use them, neither to trade them. They just turned into another useless item.
I feel such a change would create the conditions for a savage egg hunt. Imagine if you hold ten of the limited items and it allows you to do a 99999 happy jump. Would you use it or sell it to a mad price?
As some would use it and chocolate eggs will become more and more scarce without losing their usage value… The dilemma will be real.
[Edit: I haven't checked the number of eggs in circulation before, sure it wouldn't be a good plan in this case.]