??????
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor
· 2 likes ·
I'm distinguished, I only smoke pole. - WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 2 likes ·
Graved, no discussion
I'm distinguished, I only smoke pole.
I have a mate in Canada that smokes alot of pole
polm?????
very distinguished brother
pole fiction is my favourite film
Single word posts in threads are my favourite.
mmmmmmm that will be some good pole
Another try hard...
Jog on son...
Jog on son...
f**k off, wanker.
lol ok understood......use guys seem like enlightened beings
Xanax
fpbp
Graved, no discussion