Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

99shrooms Custom Scripts

Started by 99shrooms [2866524] on in Tools & Userscripts.

0 replies · 217 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
99shrooms [2866524]
Hello and welcome to 99shrooms Custom Scripts Service.

I have over 10 years of experience designing and building scripts for various programs and companies , I even build trading scripts for think or swim and other stock market trading platforms.

I now wish to offer my knowledge and experience to the Torn Community and Provide scrip services , just contact me with what you need and I'll get back to you asap.