What is Addiction? What happens if you get it? And how do you get it? I'm only asking this because I'm wondering why I should I have to put merits into Addiction Mitigation.
Addiction
Started by Blaze67 [2819891] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Most-liked replies
- WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 2 likes ·
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Drug#Addiction_Effects
Thanks
Focus on bank merits.
You can always fly to Switzerland with cash.
You can always fly to Switzerland with cash.