20 replies · 313 views · thread synced · 10 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Reservoir[2820434]
· 3 likes · [image: images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com]could you do me a sig for me with that render?
BurntWaffles[2900565]
· 1 likes · https://www.seekpng.com/png/full/104-1043274_21-savage-21-savage-wallpaper-iphone.png Is this something workable? And does a render mean a png?
Just started learning Photoshop and have no examples yet (pfp and sig aren't me).
If you're interested, drop a render/idea and I'll see if I can come up with something.
Currently unsure of my skill level, so if I decide to continue, these won't cost anything for a while.
Will try for quality but can't guarantee anything as of now. I will try to finish these in a timely manner, but I also cannot guarantee anything here either.
You have always given me credit for my art and other artists (real artists) here in the forums. I wish you all the best,
P.S - Piece of advice, don’t wait for a render from somebody, just do various arts to show your work, don’t wait on it. You can find renders online. Just post your work.