Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Personal log data

Started by timbott [2639289] on in API Development.

3 replies · 192 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
timbott [2639289]
Is there anyway to retrieve all my log data using the API?

I wrote a script to report on stock trades but it only returns the latest actions (not sure how far back it goes, but looks like a couple of days) I have done.

the call I use is;

https://api.torn.com/user/?selections=log&key=???????


Is it possible to go back further for more entries?
timbott [2639289]
Thankyou for the reply.

I amended my code as per the links instructions, and now only get stock purchases back, which is what I wanted.

However it still appears that the number of entries returns is limited.to 100 . So I get my most recent 100 purchases of stocks.

Is there anyway to overcome this?

Is the only solution to use timestamp and perform an iterative process with multiple calls
Omanpx [1906686]
Nop, you get 100 per call. You need to ue the timestamp to get older results. Look at to / from parameters, you will need to loop through timestamps.