Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Adios folks

Started by __-___-___-__ [1921241] on in General Discussion.

30 replies · 1.33k views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Z_senior [2020322] ×1

__-___-___-__ [1921241]
As 811 took my name,
Penisland never really got invaded,
RR 3.0 hasn't even been started, yet alone getting Crimes 2.0,
I can't get to Level 811 as Ched doesn't see the need,
Leaving while ahead seems to be the best. It's been a good run.

1st DB to win a Ranked War?

00:00:39 - 01/04/22 You began priming a Dirty Bomb

No, you can't have my stuff, just finished trading my stocks money, SEs, and most RW kit so I can go out with a splash.

Discussion: If you were quitting Torn, what would you do with all your stuff that others before you haven't done?

Mentions: Z_senior [2020322]

Lenin [2199004]
if i were going to quit torn, i would instead not do that and rejoin the prestigious top 3 HOF faction JUX HQ, carrying out the rest of my days as a celebrated and iconic member
DedeSiregar [2430598]
Rent a platinum 3 faction then use all my money to hire 75 mercs with stat 3b++ and a shaz1 or BB to get to diamond in one go.
Andyman [471591]
Good luck, been nice getting to know you!

If you still have a PI and someone you don't like, send it my way and I'll rent it out using the proceeds to bounty that individual in perpetuity.
Vladar [1996140]
I’m offended that you didn’t give all your stuff to your
best friend Vladar

But I’ll be sad to see you go for non-stuff related reasons too :(
Kamikaze-Tool [2035028] Committee Committee
Fml. Becomes colead. Steals my name. Decides he is bored with torn. Now I need to find a new colead AGAIN. And he still has my name.
4Am [2318684]
April fools ha gottem!

I would gift all my stuff to wicked since he birthed me.
Ana [2233184]
I can't believe this... :O you were active on my feed actively. That's a pity, I would've liked to chat you at some point.


Congrats on your first DB.

wait, you're a faction owner. Who's the new leader?

EDIT: I mistook the two kamikaze tools
Asemov [2270413]
If I quit: I'd liquidate all my item investments, keep my stocks, move any liquid money into Cayman, and wait until I eventually come back.

Be it a year, two years (Like I did), three, six, ten years - Doesn't matter.

My two years off got me an extra $500M, nowhere near what I could have done passively if I had actually played - But it was nice to return to some extra money.

Oh and my stocks had almot universally gained value, except SYM.