Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

how do I submit my try at solving the crossword???

Started by Caisa [2879996] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 118 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Gangster [1369172] ×1

Caisa [2879996]
I have a scanned image containing my solution. The newspaper article says I am supposed to mail a copy of my solution. I aSSumed that what I need to do is attach it to the in game mail system -- but that aSSumption seems to be wrong.

What am I missing?

Thank you in advance for your help.
JackKelly [2271177]
TO ENTER

Please send your answers and an image of your fully solved crossword image via mail to Gangster by Wednesday, the 5th of April. To celebrate the return of the crossword, the first person to send in the correct answer will receive a Stat Enhancer of their choice, plus four Donator Packs. Three randomly selected runner-ups will also get a Stat Enhancer, and whoever sends in the fully completed crossword we publish in the newspaper will receive a Stat Enhancer too. Aren't we generous?

Mentions: Gangster [1369172]

Caisa [2879996]
If I have images on my computer. How do I share them here?

I want to post here what I am seeing in my in game mail here, but I do not see a way to do that here. I see something called an image url in the options below -- but my images aren't on the web at all; they are on my computer.

(My in game mail never has any list of options below it -- it looks like it is text only.)
SpankeyJones [2525666]
See the capital "A down arrow" thing above the typing box?

Select that then click the image icon, square with a mountain and sun.

Put the link into the URL slot. If you need to upload it use imgur.com
Caisa [2879996]
My problem was really super stupid. I didn't know to click on the A (to the top right of the message writing area).

In fact just now is the first time I noticed it. :P

I think I am good now.