Reliable trades, no buy/mugs. Prices on my profile
RedKeep's bazaar
Started by RedKeep [2402138] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
I often trade my unwanted items with him, I have never been mugged so far
Just trade large set if plushies. No buy/mug and awesome prices!
good prices and a safe trade
Good pries, Safe trader.
Good prices, smooth easy trade. Thanks!
The only merchant I deal with. Great guy and always a safe way to sell stuff