Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Problems with Chrome display

Started by Vanderlizer [2746742] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Vanderlizer [2746742]
So I've been looking around and I don't know if I'm wording the search wrong or if I'm just overlooking something but for atleast the last month or so I've head this issue where the Torn Header is coverd up by some of the stuff, like the fourms and search bar. I can't figure how to fix it but I can't see all my cool downs when I'm using Chrome. I tried clearing my cache, cookies, date from the websites but it hasn't fixed it. [image: i.imgur.com]
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please try clearing site data for Torn from within the browser settings, disable all your scripts/extensions and see if it resolves the issue?
Vanderlizer [2746742]
I didn't think about disabling "all" of my extensions. It ended up being a PDF editor that I use for work that was causing the problem.
Thanks for the help