Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stocks api

Started by p0z0 [2582932] on in API Development.

7 replies · 277 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
13
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
72 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

p0z0 [2582932]
Would it be possible to add to the stocks api:

52 week high
52 week low
All time high
All time low

I went to build a little ticker and can't build what I really wanted.
Omanpx [1906686]
Have you tried looking at specific stocks, or just the general torn/stocks? Try using a stock id (they start from 1) like you would for a user or faction.
p0z0 [2582932]
Oh dam, thanks. Ya we good. I guess the docs either aren't super helpful or i just didn't know where to find that info.
Shaitan [2802630]
Brilliant, that’s going to save me quite a bit of time in experimenting with the API to find how to get it to do what I want.


R+