At about 09:40 torn time, on 4/4/23 I tried to revive two people. I don't remember their names. Both times, instead of showing me success or fail, it showed the loading dots for a few seconds and gave me a 504 screen on the hospital. After doing this 150 energy was used but the revives do not appear under the clipboard icon that shows activity.
Revive function did not work
Started by MaxCreavy [1890070] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
You can close this bug report. I just did a successful revive. The issue seems to be resolved
We had a minor downtime around 9:40 TCT which lasted about a minute. Looks like you attempted the revives during that window, I am certain that the revives went through, but just weren't logged. That's the only way the Energy would be removed from your account.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Thanks, I appreciate the explanation