I recently learned that you can still finish a battle against someone that died during RR ie. I'm playing a game shoot myself in the foot and someone had started a battle before I did but and here's the crazy part I died to myself already but the game still allows a player that was attacking to select leave mug or hosp I was already died 5 seconds before they had chosen to mug and they did not make the death blow so seems a little faulty when in every other case if a player dies the fight sequence ends and your left on a screen saying that the player is already unconscious
Attack processing
Started by Bird [2148145] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Sir, I believe you want to take this to the bugs and issues forum.
The person that attacked me said something similar happened to him and he brought it up with boogie and he gave his usual shrug it off its part of the game saying
Bogie isn't thr B&I guy. Cloud usually looks at things first and passes to Splent if needed.
That person was also me. You’ve also accused me of being a scripter after two hits on you. I suggest next time self hops and it doesn’t happen.
Comments like this from you though suggest you’re just after a moan and attention. “Bird: Lol well i guess it gives me something to raise hell about i kinda hate bogie anyways so it will give me something to potentially get banned trying to fight against lol enjoy your day try not to look so sus haha” pretty sure it’s nothing to do with bogie that you’re not smart enough to self hosp holding cash.
Comments like this from you though suggest you’re just after a moan and attention. “Bird: Lol well i guess it gives me something to raise hell about i kinda hate bogie anyways so it will give me something to potentially get banned trying to fight against lol enjoy your day try not to look so sus haha” pretty sure it’s nothing to do with bogie that you’re not smart enough to self hosp holding cash.