Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Organized Crimes and Recommended NNB

Started by Traxler [2093418] on in Tutorials & Guides.

224 replies · 55.2k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 225 / 225 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Fatbears [2197270]
Since they didnt quote anyone I havent responded since I have no idea who theyre asking.


Ive been very clear if I'm removing the 15k or not.
Mr300 [2285632]
We are trying a team with myself(60nnb with about 25k total EA), 2 fresh 55nnb, and a decent 50nnb. Figured we would try it for 80 days and see how we do.

We estimated that we're around 50k total EA for the team. Will update as we get results.

I just got 60 nnb last October and have just been doing safe crimes for merits before 2.0 is released.
Five [959585]
We’ve gone from 3 (I think) to 7 teams within the last month or so, had 5/5, 5/6 and now 5/7 successes from our OC Lead increasing the teams. Will keep a track of it and update when we have more long term data :)
Mizz_Ani [2903580]
Thank you. R+. As a new player this gave me a very good overview of what OC is and how to expect it to work (if RNG plays nice). I still have a few questions coming from the player's side (I have not yet read all the comments), but as this guide is more for the managers' (and by extension experienced) use that makes perfect sense.
DarthRevan [2836054] Reporter
All the players in the OC’s have to focus on is to be in TORN City at the time of the OC being ready(so not abroad in say, Mexico)
And just continue to do your crimes, over time you will be able to work your way up to Arsons, and then you will start noticing you can start to do better OC’s quicker than before.
Bendix [1962470]
- [API] Added 'faction' -> 'crimeexp' selection to show members in order of their crime experience


No more having to cancel crimes to get the true ranking..
Nokian [2742151]
Bumping this guide because it's still my favourite and more people should read through the comments, so much great information here.
Scrattch [2816536]
Has anyone aggregated the success rate for PA, based on total team CE? In this thread there are some data points, but I don't see the whole picture.
Nosy [890872]
Here's some data I've been gathering (667 PA outcomes so far) plus my hypothesis for success rate formula.
[image: i.imgur.com]

Some samples are very small for some intervals but it gives a rough idea

Still gathering data and I'll make a post about it when I have the time, before OC 2.0 hopefully
BigManBilly [2636589]
Great guide, but the numbers need reviewing with respect to people who have upgraded to crimes 2.0. For example, 45nnb on crimes 2.0 maps to about 30nnb on Crimes 1.0.
Fatbears [2197270]
New guide won't come till after OCs 2.0. it's just a waste of time.
Figure out the scale change and go from there.

OPs numbers are far too conservative anyways.
MetaG [2534927]
Anybody experiment using 65nnb crimes 2.0 who are ranked way too low to be PA qualified compared to where Crimes 1.0 members are ranked in faction for Crime Experience?
MetaG [2534927]
Correct. If you normally form a team with 160k+ EAs, and you have a team member in the 4th position with 25k EAs. I'm asking if the 65nnb of Crimes 2.0 translates into anything special in OCs, because when a person graduates to to 65nnb in Crimes 2.0 it doesn't relate to the number of total EAs they have. I've got Crimes 2.0 faction members with 18k arsons reaching 65nnb before people with 25k EAs ranked above them in Crime Experience. I'm calling these 18k and 65nnb "way too low to be in a PA" because traditionally they are below what I would put on a team a 160K+ EAs in regards to the other PA team members I use. I was wondering if anybody had thrown these lower ranked members with 65 nnb into the fire to see if there was anything special about their CE that transferred over to OC success% or not. I'll end up experimenting myself, I thought I'd try asking this crowd of OC managers first. Thanks.

I have members hitting 65nnb thinking they are ready to be placed on PAs, but I think this is not the case. I think they need the appropriate amount of total EAs to be ranked up with my top ranked PA-qualified members in the faction.
Fatbears [2197270]
Do you have members who are still in Crimes 1.0?

I'm using them to see growth, so I have 10 members who have stayed in crimes 1.0, they're scattered through the EA order and I'm using them to gauge where the 2.0 members are sitting.
MetaG [2534927]
Yes, I'm tracking their arsons and OCs and using them with faction rankings to approximate how much CE 2.0 members have