Grave
Grave Please
Started by MrShenanigan [2299257] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Shooby [2510470]
· 3 likes ·
Lmao or you just scam everyone for 840m which is more than likely what will happen. Hard pass.
Lmao or you just scam everyone for 840m which is more than likely what will happen. Hard pass.
If more people participate ill send some xanax, sounds like a good idea
It was worth a shot but I probably need to have a reputation built before trying this. I'm going to "quarantine" it for now, but if people start posting here saying they want it I'll start it back up.
That really isn't my intention. I just thought it would be a fun way to make money in a more hands-off way. I'm too busy with my college courses to play a more demanding role like a trader. I understand the skepticism, but my plan is to do this legit and fair. If you have any recommendations just let me know. I want to get this up and running whenever I can.
Edit: Plus, do you really think I want to piss off 500 Torn players? That would be a death sentence for my account and I wouldn't even be able to enjoy the money.
Edit: Plus, do you really think I want to piss off 500 Torn players? That would be a death sentence for my account and I wouldn't even be able to enjoy the money.
Thank you for your support! I'll let you know if I start it back up with some more participants.