Someone drop a DB :D
We Are Retarded
Started by Satan [612696] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 416 / 416 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Got a spare?
Kinda impressed, ngl
Someone is ready for NAP TIME!
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
These trades were offers of peace.
The first time. I knew we would win. The second time Satan knew we would win.
The third offer was to the co-lead and I heard was made fun of but got no response. By then the territory had become almost impossible for them to win.
[edit, the blurred trade was just a ghost trade a friend was doing]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
The co hadn't blocked me and I suggested that they should drop the raid (they were ahead by 1900 at the time, but we had been gaining for hours) in our mutual self-interest, even if they wanted to continue to attempt the territory assault. This polite suggestion was ignored. I never talked smack or anything, just my ordinary friendly businesslike self.
I marked places where hours passed between messages. This and the "chat" with Satan were the entirety of my comms with w.a.r.
[image: media.discordapp.net]
This happened before GNSC4 ever said anything to me, but hours after I had suggested they drop the raid.
https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=profile&ID=15046#/ << link to the current state of affairs
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Several salty young w.a.r. members have messaged me convinced that we are somehow in the wrong. No messages from the older members who must fully understand what happened.
The meanest thing I've done today was to equip party poppers to use on w.a.r. members. Was that wrong???
[image: media.discordapp.net]
We had friends in and out of our alliance helping the whole time. You know who you are. I cannot thank you all enough for the love!! I love you right back!!!
I could not be more proud of our members young and old!! Our name is 'The Resolute'. It means something.
I couldn't ask for better neighbors!! Thank you again!
I love my factionmates
I love our allies.
I love Torn City.
(Also my wife Vashti and our children. haha)
I am the luckiest man in the world!
[image: media.giphy.com]
[image: media.giphy.com]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
These trades were offers of peace.
The first time. I knew we would win. The second time Satan knew we would win.
The third offer was to the co-lead and I heard was made fun of but got no response. By then the territory had become almost impossible for them to win.
[edit, the blurred trade was just a ghost trade a friend was doing]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
The co hadn't blocked me and I suggested that they should drop the raid (they were ahead by 1900 at the time, but we had been gaining for hours) in our mutual self-interest, even if they wanted to continue to attempt the territory assault. This polite suggestion was ignored. I never talked smack or anything, just my ordinary friendly businesslike self.
I marked places where hours passed between messages. This and the "chat" with Satan were the entirety of my comms with w.a.r.
[image: media.discordapp.net]
This happened before GNSC4 ever said anything to me, but hours after I had suggested they drop the raid.
https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=profile&ID=15046#/ << link to the current state of affairs
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Several salty young w.a.r. members have messaged me convinced that we are somehow in the wrong. No messages from the older members who must fully understand what happened.
The meanest thing I've done today was to equip party poppers to use on w.a.r. members. Was that wrong???
[image: media.discordapp.net]
We had friends in and out of our alliance helping the whole time. You know who you are. I cannot thank you all enough for the love!! I love you right back!!!
I could not be more proud of our members young and old!! Our name is 'The Resolute'. It means something.
I couldn't ask for better neighbors!! Thank you again!
I love my factionmates
I love our allies.
I love Torn City.
(Also my wife Vashti and our children. haha)
I am the luckiest man in the world!
[image: media.giphy.com]
[image: media.giphy.com]
Mentions: We Are Rising [15046]
You’ve unfortunately joined a faction lead by someone who kills new players for his benefit.
You’ve realised and will likely move on.
He’ll replace you with another new player and the circle will continue
You’ve realised and will likely move on.
He’ll replace you with another new player and the circle will continue
Is it just me, or does Satan kinda resemble a bargain basement D3vl in his relations with other factions?
This was my initial thoughts too when the assault started.
Not just in his relations, in his success rate too.
Not just in his relations, in his success rate too.
This isn't even correct lol
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Raiding doesn't give ED, except maybe the kind you should see your doctor about.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Raiding doesn't give ED, except maybe the kind you should see your doctor about.
i mean, i cant really come up with a counter argument
I know. I was like:
[image: media.giphy.com]
For readers and possibly enemies who don't know. To get early discharge, you need outside hits equaling your member count (minimum 20) within the last 24 hours. Set a fake wall with a friend, if you can find one. Be on the wall, and have people who are not part of the fake war knock your members off the wall. Bounties work, but you could have your younger members wall hop and be left by friends.
I think many don't know that once your ranked war starts, you can drop the fake walls and keep the ED you've built up.
[image: media.giphy.com]
For readers and possibly enemies who don't know. To get early discharge, you need outside hits equaling your member count (minimum 20) within the last 24 hours. Set a fake wall with a friend, if you can find one. Be on the wall, and have people who are not part of the fake war knock your members off the wall. Bounties work, but you could have your younger members wall hop and be left by friends.
I think many don't know that once your ranked war starts, you can drop the fake walls and keep the ED you've built up.
That was my first thought as well on reading this. Though given the amount of thought they've demonstrated in this territory assault/raid I suppose it shouldn't be too surprising that WAR leaders don't entirely understand how the war system works.
So these are the messages that were “toxic” that he told his members about which is why he blocked you. Source - One of his members went to Facebook. Most peoples response is wall st is a wish version of D3vl
you f**kin braindead spastic smh
How long ago did he change his name from Wall_ST