I can seriously beat all of you. Like you're all nerds at the keyboard, none of you work out.. I have gym membership. Like don't underestimate me and post pics of people who clearly didn't work out and say that's me. Put actions where your mouth is. In a DARK way, torn is literally projection for what you failed to gain in life. Not to bring down the vibes though , this is only directed to the people who are making assumptions about me and posting photos of people who didn't work out. I worked out. And I'm a trained fighter (previous fight clubs at school which provided fighting lessons, also I studied and watched videos and UFC. ALSO been in actual fights..) you complacent idiots should beware and watch what you say, put actions in your mouth and fight irl or stay quiet. damn, some of u people posting pics of obese pics but not daring to step outside the house to face me.
tangwulin disliked your post
Peace