please grave, no point delaying major game updates for this
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
I foresee a lot of "I didn't mean to donate 23b to the church!!1!1!!!1" posts with this...
I hadn't thought of that, I want it even more now :)
If typing max in is too difficult, type 1T.
Honestly, are we purposefully delaying major game updates as a community with this trivial stuff?
As stated above, there'd also be a pile of bug reports by people accidently donating everything.
Honestly, are we purposefully delaying major game updates as a community with this trivial stuff?
As stated above, there'd also be a pile of bug reports by people accidently donating everything.
Grave request in title - moved to graveyard