Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Egg Finder

Started by Lazerpent [2112641] on in Tools & Userscripts.

378 replies · 88.3k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 379 / 379 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
379
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
53 / 100
Story score
69 / 100
Engagement score
94 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Player 2766993 [2766993] ×1 Henceforth [2771080] ×1

Lazerpent [2112641]
I made a script that makes finding eggs slightly easier.

You can see my original comment here

Here is a link to the script (install with tampermonkey or another similar extension): https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/463421-egg-finder

The script itself:
- Notifies you if there is an egg on the page
- Centers the egg and makes it float over everything
- Makes the egg and clickable area ~400% larger
- Outlines the hitbox in red

This does work with PDA, however, be sure to have script run time set to START

Images:
[image: greasyfork.org][image: greasyfork.org]

Edit - Opinion from bogie about scripts this year (thanks fragilesong here)
[image: i.imgur.com]




—-
Please contribute to Emforus’ crimes 2.0 research by installing OutcomeDB

Mentions: Anyone found an egg yet? · Egg Finder · OutcomeDB - Contribute to Crimes 2.0 Research!

WhackedMaki [2587660]
I installed this script not thinking much of it. A few minutes later my drug cooldown runs out, I head over to go take my Xanax and boom, green egg front and center. Coincidence? I think not. 10/10 script would use again
Lugburz [2386297]
Embrace the power of javascript! Instead of

for (let i = 0; i < buttons.length; i++) {
const button = buttons;[/li]
...
}

do

for (const button of buttons) {
...
}

or

buttons.forEach(button => {
...
});
Lazerpent [2112641]
its that way because the original plan was to skip a specific i value then realized I did not need to do that and I was too lazy to change it back xD