Considering I cracked the code can someone tell me how to find a f**king egg because this is absolute bollocks
Black egg data
Started by Mathuaerknedam [2461123] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 242 / 242 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
no one would get more then $6k-$7k if it was based on age as its 1% of a hidden stat
when you find out, lemme know, thanks.
First, an egg loads on your page.
Secondly, you glance at it and are astounded that an egg actually spawned on the page that you're currently
And, last but not least, you click it, with your grubby little mitts to collect it.
LMK how it goes, I can't get past the first step
Secondly, you glance at it and are astounded that an egg actually spawned on the page that you're currently
And, last but not least, you click it, with your grubby little mitts to collect it.
LMK how it goes, I can't get past the first step
Waifu used a black egg and got 34k with 3.4m crime earnings
I think this is the final confirmation we need that it is 1% of total non-OC crime income then.
Mentions: Black egg buff
You use your Black Easter Egg.
A sense of financial stability wraps its arms around you like a warm hug.
You gain $4,848,461.
A sense of financial stability wraps its arms around you like a warm hug.
You gain $4,848,461.
Where did anyone official say that the black egg is 1% of something?
In the newspaper yesterday before the event went live
Could you share your total crime income?
Newspaper
The Black Egg provides you with money. Precisely how much money is determined by a hidden stat, from which we calculate a 1% value and add it to your wallet. We aren’t going to tell you how this stat is generated, but it will be higher for those who have played Torn for a long time. I’m sure some egghead will work it out and post it to the forums before long. And then we’ll probably change it just to be eggstremely annoying.
The Black Egg provides you with money. Precisely how much money is determined by a hidden stat, from which we calculate a 1% value and add it to your wallet. We aren’t going to tell you how this stat is generated, but it will be higher for those who have played Torn for a long time. I’m sure some egghead will work it out and post it to the forums before long. And then we’ll probably change it just to be eggstremely annoying.
That a number is calculated THEN they give 1% of it. That sounds like it is a formula of more than one statistic to me. But hey, I havent even found an egg yet.
Never mind, I guess I can't read well tonight
Sure, but how?
Please let it be money lost in the casino
My money made from crime in total is: $4,884,748
So this would mean i'm likely to get around $48k when i pop it, which is chicken feed.
I'm probably best off keeping the black egg i have for another ten years or so. Maybe then i'll even be slightly significant in this game :)
Tell you what, i'm happy to pop it if it'll prove the general opinion that it's based on money earned from crime as long as someone gives me 10 million to compensate me for wasting the thing.
So this would mean i'm likely to get around $48k when i pop it, which is chicken feed.
I'm probably best off keeping the black egg i have for another ten years or so. Maybe then i'll even be slightly significant in this game :)
Tell you what, i'm happy to pop it if it'll prove the general opinion that it's based on money earned from crime as long as someone gives me 10 million to compensate me for wasting the thing.
So it's crime money haha that's very boring. idk why I was thinking they'd make it 1% of current Unix time or second of the minute x 100.
$850,256,356 [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Gained from crimes.
[/background]
20:15:28 - 06/04/23 You used a Black Easter Egg gaining $8,357,038
[/background]
20:15:28 - 06/04/23 You used a Black Easter Egg gaining $8,357,038
$453,482,080 Gained from crimes
00:20:25 - 07/04/23 You used a Black Easter Egg gaining $6,676,955
00:20:25 - 07/04/23 You used a Black Easter Egg gaining $6,676,955
They alluded that it would be helpful for those that were older so kinda eliminates those 2 examples.
I do wish it was something more substantial or fun, I was expecting the egg to give 50-100M based off the value of other eggs
I do wish it was something more substantial or fun, I was expecting the egg to give 50-100M based off the value of other eggs