Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Black egg data

Started by Mathuaerknedam [2461123] on in General Discussion.

241 replies · 13.8k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 242 / 242 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Danbar [1390971]
idk if black eggs are worth doing fbi crimes for tbh
to get 10mil from a black egg you would need 1bil gained from crime
1bil / 342k (my average earned) = 2923.97 (2924) completed crimes
2924 * 18 nerve = 52632 nerve per 1bil
with a possible of 312 nerve daily (natural e and 24 beers with no voracity only)
52632 / 312 = 168.69 days per 1bil gained (10mil from egg)
Over 5 years there is 1826 days
1826 / 168.69 = 10.82 bil gained from crimes
so it would take 5 years of doing purely fbi hackings to get 100mil from an egg

My math may be slightly wrong so im sure someone who is much smarter than me can quote me and make me look like an idiot but as far as im concerned i wont be relying on the black egg to make me into the jeff bezos of torn
IditarodGuy [2675976]
If the black egg is based on crime earnings, I'm totally saving for crimes 2.0. Hopefully, the payouts will be higher? Or at least easier to earn money from?

$155,345,197 - Gained (20k effective arsons). I'd be pissed if I gained a whopping $1.5m from it. That said, I don't have one yet, so...
oraN [1778676]
its very weird, I think it means crimes 2.0 is YEARS away unlike some idiots rambling that it'd be out by june.
Brakier [2095393]
i dont think the payout will be much higher tho. hacking is already very high, in a game were torn were stuff has to be added very carefully without breaking the system, so it works or all ages and levels,i think they will focus on the larger newer playerbase rather then the old one. so i dont see much monetary buffs happening,
Elisa [2612376]
I’ve made 2.3b from crimes, nearly 2.1b is hacking.


I’m saving this - Congratulations, you found a Black Egg!
Prevalence [2825160]
Seems like you should be waiting for crimes 2.0 to use your black eggs... which I'm guessing will make crimes a lot more profitable.

But you might be waiting a long time for that.
Veru [1878984]
You use your Black Easter Egg.
A sense of financial stability wraps its arms around you like a warm hug.
You gain $4,835,675.