Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Not another egg thread

Started by Vengeance2 [2883164] on in General Discussion.

5 replies · 199 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

Vengeance2 [2883164]
I lied… this is another egg thread.

just testing it out as I’ve been combing every page I can for the last 5-6 hours to try and find one of these fabled eggs.
Now yes many of you will look at me and go new kid has no idea how the event works but please I am new so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Many forums are saying they haven’t found one until they posted about it.
so here we go if I find one I’ll let you guys know and we can go with the conspiracy theory.
Vengeance2 [2883164]
5 hours and one understandable egg thread spam downvote from posting this I can confirm ladies and gentlemen
06:55:05 - 07/04/23 You picked up a White Easter Egg
I got one
i feel dead inside
JustJanet [911066]
I did not post a thread on not finding an egg and I can now report that it did not matter. I have found two eggs. I don’t know when I’ll use the white one since I don’t have that much addiction. I also found a green one and I’ll use that one eventually. I’m a dirty hoarder though so I might not.