Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The devils agreement

Started by AlphaXiled [2891667] on in Art & Literature.

0 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
AlphaXiled [2891667]
Hoofed feet and horns with claws like swords,
I answer to no man not even ones nailed to boards.
I can give you what you want, riches or world fame,
What’s your greatest desire, for me it’s all the same.
Here is your contract you’ll need to use your blood to sign,
Just remember it’s final, you will have your wish, the pleasure
is mine.
There is a time limit of course that only I can decide,
Once done you cannot change your mind, when I come
You must abide.
You cant be saved when the clock ticks stop,
That’s my one joy when your heart rate drops.
With a snap of my fingers that beeping line goes flat,
I don’t have to come looking, Hell, I’ve got hounds for that.

Written by AlphaXiled