12 replies · 790 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
72
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
Most-liked replies
Dalinar[2833488]
· 44 likes · Give a man a god damn 2b value stat enhancer and still he complains. I have opened so many pages my isp thinks I’m a terrorist and I haven’t found shit. Be glad
rocko0031[2551154]
· 6 likes · To get rid of unwanted ads and have continuous and easy listening , switch to YT Premium for $1.5/month :D
02:44:10 - 08/04/23 You picked up a Gold Easter Egg
yea so i found this on the city tab. Kinda disappointing i cant sell this and have to keep it with myself for years but not complaining (totally complaining)
Give a man a god damn 2b value stat enhancer and still he complains. I have opened so many pages my isp thinks I’m a terrorist and I haven’t found shit. Be glad
This message is sponsored by NordVPN. Staying safe online is an ever growing difficulty and you could be exploited by hackers. NordVPN allows you to change your IP address, making you harder to track, securing your privacy. Protect your privacy from prying eyes with military-grade encryption. Use my code SlimDingus to get 20% off for the first two months and thank you to NordVPN for sponsoring this message.
Or get our annual subscription for $49.99 and get adonalsium and skinny for free but wait heres an additional offer just add $9.99 and you get a free rock0031 with no unwanted ads and will even throw in a screaming fatbear
If your egg lasts for longer than four hours, please seek emergency medical attention. Eggs lasting for longer than four hours may cause dizziness, stroke, heart attack or death.
Can take your gold egg and shove it. Haven't found a single bloody egg. If I had even one, I wouldn't be posting in the forum, complaining about finding literally the most powerful egg in the game. Shut up.