Pretty sure I got one after searching same page within thr day
Egg Spawning Details
Started by Heartbleed [2748726] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 51 / 51 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Awesome thanks.
Literally got an egg after adding the user script to PDA.
00:53:29 - 08/04/23 You picked up a Brown Easter Egg
00:53:29 - 08/04/23 You picked up a Brown Easter Egg
***** **** strikes again !
The phrase "correlation does not imply causation" refers to the inability to legitimately deduce a cause-and-effect relationship between two events or variables solely on the basis of an observed association or correlation between them. Wikipedia
egg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well played good sir...ya got me.
36 hours and no egg for me
36 hours and no egg for me
Unfortunately for you I feel that to be subjective. I did not imply that the two were related, rather I specifically called it out. I can indeed legitimately deduce a cause and effect because after I installed the script to PDA the observed association was that of what I had intended to receive.. egg finding.
Thusly I deduce that prior to script install it was likely I glazed over and missed the ability to have collected the brown egg due missing the visual cue.
I stand behind the recommendation of installing the egg finder script for those that use PDA on mobile.
Thusly I deduce that prior to script install it was likely I glazed over and missed the ability to have collected the brown egg due missing the visual cue.
I stand behind the recommendation of installing the egg finder script for those that use PDA on mobile.
Your not alone
Iv tried
Newspaper
Bounties
Freebies sectiob
Personal
Joblist
All city links
I check jail and hospital dont worry
Raceway has been covered
Fac page every bit on it
Items
Home
Gyms
Message
Events notif page
Forums only maybe a 100 page just raise your hand if you suggest i do a thousand more
Profiles yes of course my past opponents profiles my friends my not so close friends hall of fame muggers my muggers my ex muggers my former fac mates my fac mates my soon to be fac mates as well rumored buy muggers , confirmed buy muggers , those who blocked me for a reason , those who blocked me for no reason , and my inactive friends
So what i miss?
Iv tried
Newspaper
Bounties
Freebies sectiob
Personal
Joblist
All city links
I check jail and hospital dont worry
Raceway has been covered
Fac page every bit on it
Items
Home
Gyms
Message
Events notif page
Forums only maybe a 100 page just raise your hand if you suggest i do a thousand more
Profiles yes of course my past opponents profiles my friends my not so close friends hall of fame muggers my muggers my ex muggers my former fac mates my fac mates my soon to be fac mates as well rumored buy muggers , confirmed buy muggers , those who blocked me for a reason , those who blocked me for no reason , and my inactive friends
So what i miss?
they show up overseas, it can be any page anywhere - so yes they can be in any page overseas too
Totally subjective (see above) ,but 'pretend to play' instead of just clicking around. For example, go the item market, search an item, then go to the owners profile, then see what company they work for, etc . Follow a trail, slowly.
This either works as the system seeks out/encourages game play or feels like it works because less frustrating on the brain reward system...if you tell your brain a story it numbs you out...see cults...American politics...religion..etc
This either works as the system seeks out/encourages game play or feels like it works because less frustrating on the brain reward system...if you tell your brain a story it numbs you out...see cults...American politics...religion..etc
This is now the most frustrating event in torn.
Thanks Ched
https:///i.pinimg.com/736x/61/d4/5b/61d45bb75e7d89fd8c0bdb14bcddf794--quirky-gifts-retro-funny.jpg
Thanks Ched
https:///i.pinimg.com/736x/61/d4/5b/61d45bb75e7d89fd8c0bdb14bcddf794--quirky-gifts-retro-funny.jpg
I love how much so many of you like to cry over the most simple things that you have no control over and besides this is still just a game who cares about how many digital eggs you can find the more you find the less of a life outside of looking at a device you have .He with most eggs also has no girl or pet or friends and still lives in mommy's basement
Dude...the issue is they changed the benefits to using the eggs to things that are actually quite desirable, but also the change to "balance" so everyone gets the same number of eggs (or whatever) seems to be pretty broken and unbalanced. 60 hours with no eggs for me now.
And anyone who reads your comment is picturing you as a no-life keyboard warrior sleeping on a mattress on the floor in his mothers basement. Go touch grass instead of trolling forums to act tough.
[image: media.tenor.com]
And anyone who reads your comment is picturing you as a no-life keyboard warrior sleeping on a mattress on the floor in his mothers basement. Go touch grass instead of trolling forums to act tough.
[image: media.tenor.com]
Up to 3 Eggs now, one popped up on the Flight Traveling page...
I am wondering if there's a cooldown once you get one before you have a chance at another to appear?
Anyone get multiples around the same time?
I am wondering if there's a cooldown once you get one before you have a chance at another to appear?
Anyone get multiples around the same time?
I have seen several logs of people who got them less than a minute apart. But that would make sense with the way that they're supposed to work this year. They may not have spawned seconds apart, but the person happened to click on the two pages where they were around the same time.
This happened to me. It showed up at the beginning of a fight. I clicked it, and it said "This egg is not available" or something. I killed the guy, clicked mug, and then before clicking to continue onto the fight log (but AFTER CLICKING MUG/LEAVE), refresh the page and you can grab the egg.
That being said, I was wondering about looking through all the profiles on the hall of fame. Ive been doing it on and off all day, along with all the pages on the egghunt helper fourm post, I havent found any so idk if its working. Looking at one persons profile might be on the same variable as anyone else's profile. Kind of like just refreshing the home page, Im not sure if it helps.
That being said, I was wondering about looking through all the profiles on the hall of fame. Ive been doing it on and off all day, along with all the pages on the egghunt helper fourm post, I havent found any so idk if its working. Looking at one persons profile might be on the same variable as anyone else's profile. Kind of like just refreshing the home page, Im not sure if it helps.
I have a guess on how it works. Previously it was setup that pages one visited had a chance of spawning an egg, correct? Now they changed it so that eggs that spawn for a player don't necessarily spawn on that visited page, but on any page that they could spawn on. So it is up to the player to find them, like an actual egg hunt.
I am thinking this because of the change that eggs spawned now stay on that page, so you could leave that page and then go back to loot it. With this change they also said that if an egg is not found it would despawn until the next year, where it would appear on another random page. This would make no eggs "lost" and over time meet the requirement that every player would find the same number of eggs.
Still bullshit in my opinion. I might try to fly around to some different locations and check to see if all of my eggs unluckily spawned out of city.
I am thinking this because of the change that eggs spawned now stay on that page, so you could leave that page and then go back to loot it. With this change they also said that if an egg is not found it would despawn until the next year, where it would appear on another random page. This would make no eggs "lost" and over time meet the requirement that every player would find the same number of eggs.
Still bullshit in my opinion. I might try to fly around to some different locations and check to see if all of my eggs unluckily spawned out of city.
One tactic I'd recommend is going through as many different pages as you can. There are dozens of pages on the casino tab, for example. Game > Last Games > Statistics = 3 per game at least.
Source:
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Source:
[image: media.discordapp.net]