Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing respect indicator

Started by ClemFandango [2669115] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
ClemFandango [2669115]
I have noticed that when I am attacking, I no longer see the respect gained after the attack is finished. Not in my personal logs or in faction logs, this used to work fine.

Any idea whats going on here?
mavri [2402357]
You have recently joined a new faction and you are under the Recruit status thus your attacks don't generate respect.