Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Mobile App

Started by Emnesty91 [2836630] on in General Discussion.

17 replies · 575 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
16
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Emnesty91 [2836630]
I play only on the Torn Mobile app from the Google Play Store, do these damn eggs spawn on it? I have yet to see any and have searched through 100s if not over 1,000 pages. Someone please lemme know ?
masheen [2625139]
They should spawn. I'm on PC, and just went through the URL CHEAT SHEET and haven't found any. I have the notifier script so definitely wouldn't miss it.
Raven_smithy [2491869]
I use the Kiwi browser to play on my mobile phone and have come up empty handed also. Little over 31,000 active players that are also in the same boat. After clicking countless pages, I have simply gone back to my normal playing habits.

Edit: they do exist, found my first
Anakins_Father [2464610]
Torn mobile here I did 10 loops of the url cheat sheet forum page found 2 then was like cool ima bottom 6m from Duke and bookie it bam another egg 3 today, today is just not your day maybe tomorrow
smokey_ [2492729]
I play on my iPod Touch in browser and have found 7 so far.

Edit: I lied, it is not my iPod Touch. I stole it (I am Romanian)
Emnesty91 [2836630]
I just found 3 within 60 seconds on the Facebook app. Idk if I'll go back to the mobile app after finding my first 3 especially within 60 seconds. Green, Red, & Yellow .. all in the casino
Angry_Medic [2107304]
May i recommend switching to playing on kiwi browser. Can use most if not all the extensions that you can on a PC and almost the same viewing format as the mobile app
Travalgar [2317242]
Ignore the unhelpful troll.

I play mainly from my phone with TornPDA, so I can't really vouch for experiences with the normal Torn Mobile app. But I did find two eggs today through TornPDA, so I can confirm that eggs do spawn on mobile.