Sett trade.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 89
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
Most-liked replies
- VVoozy [2110553]
· 17 likes ·
Hello everyone, Just to make one thing clear here, this post is about having the choice to choose something vs not having the choice at all! One thing that has been on my mind for a few weeks now after … - RectumRaider [1454569]
· 15 likes ·
CAN THERE BE AN EGG THAT LETS ME USE SMURF WEAPONS PLEASE ALL OF MY NW IS IN SMURF WEAPONS BUT I CAN'T USE THEM - Paulo [1520875]
· 14 likes ·
Someone didn’t read everything about the eggs
Someone didn’t read everything about the eggs
Oh no, did ched ched the eggs now lol
No I havent read jack shit. But I know now.
What a shame.
No I havent read jack shit. But I know now.
What a shame.
Ched's eggs are indeed chedded by ched.
Someone being D3vl. Nothing new here
D3vl so smart, tried to buy an untradable item
I’ll send you mine for 5B
Hello everyone,
Just to make one thing clear here, this post is about having the choice to choose something vs not having the choice at all!
One thing that has been on my mind for a few weeks now after I bought a White Egg last year for my faction members to use, is this little beauty;
Now I would love to be able to use this effectively, experience the drug reduction perk my self. But this will never happen, as you all know, ched has taken away all our previous years eggs and turned all current eggs untradeable.
Question now is, should we (all of us) be able to revert our chocolate eggs if we choose to do so?
Is it fair that Chedburn ads an awesome Egg that many cant even get the honor of using at all, while others can?
If I had been given the chance, one time offer, to go back to the past so that I can play with Eggs like this white one I most certainly would. Perhaps adding a chocolate Egg reset in exchange for a Point fee would be the solution?
Bottom line, adding a beautiful White Egg that people who do not find it cant even use does not make much sense. When did Chedburn start to threat level 50 differently then level 100?
What is your opinion on this? Id like to hear form other level 100 regarding this Egg and the fact you have ZERO chance to use the Egg.
Discuss...
Just to make one thing clear here, this post is about having the choice to choose something vs not having the choice at all!
One thing that has been on my mind for a few weeks now after I bought a White Egg last year for my faction members to use, is this little beauty;
Now I would love to be able to use this effectively, experience the drug reduction perk my self. But this will never happen, as you all know, ched has taken away all our previous years eggs and turned all current eggs untradeable.
Question now is, should we (all of us) be able to revert our chocolate eggs if we choose to do so?
Is it fair that Chedburn ads an awesome Egg that many cant even get the honor of using at all, while others can?
If I had been given the chance, one time offer, to go back to the past so that I can play with Eggs like this white one I most certainly would. Perhaps adding a chocolate Egg reset in exchange for a Point fee would be the solution?
Bottom line, adding a beautiful White Egg that people who do not find it cant even use does not make much sense. When did Chedburn start to threat level 50 differently then level 100?
What is your opinion on this? Id like to hear form other level 100 regarding this Egg and the fact you have ZERO chance to use the Egg.
Discuss...
I don’t have a white Easter egg but I have some shares of SYM I’m looking to sell cheap if you want to start a trade..
He gave you a 10 month warning that the eggs would be destroyed, what more do you need. Not our fault you don't ever read any thing.
CAN THERE BE AN EGG THAT LETS ME USE SMURF WEAPONS PLEASE
ALL OF MY NW IS IN SMURF WEAPONS BUT I CAN'T USE THEM
ALL OF MY NW IS IN SMURF WEAPONS BUT I CAN'T USE THEM
Graved per OP request