Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Potential egg bug?

Started by Anonymous_Idiot [2688111] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 77 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Anonymous_Idiot [2688111]
I was using one of the easter event scripts where it reloads your page to a random one and I ended up on the pharmacy page (I do not have access to the pharmacy). Another script told me there is a easter egg on the page but I am unable to find it. Either this is a bug or its just the script acting up?

tried with TT on and off, issue persists

screenshot : https://ibb.co/djkrR0V