I am engaged , and my gurl doesnt wanna get married right away ...... i told her its nothing like real life , that you can marry right after you engage .... the main thing i fu**ed up was that i didnt see her InGame age before asking her for marraige , now there is risk she might abandon the game .... can someone give me some solutions with that ?
MARRAIGE
Started by ARCAEN [2684404] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Minus_One [2138053]
· 20 likes ·
Someone just asked me for my hand in margarine, but I'm waiting for a butter offer. - -Beesus- [1959482]
· 9 likes ·
“Newlywed to Mayleen” Mayleen bout to change her name to Mayleev - VladBull [2321305] Committee
· 7 likes ·
https://www.therapycouples.org/ Take her here and you'll be fine!
Mentioned in this thread
Mayleen [2901368] ×1
Just break it off and find another.
https://www.therapycouples.org/
Take her here and you'll be fine!
Take her here and you'll be fine!
Don't worry, I warned her about you!
Thanx it made our relationship quite better , now we can converse freely :)
send her a bunch of money
It’s just a game. Plenty more fish in the sea.
You can break the engagement in the church. Do that then find another one.
My Torn hubby is the best! He has helped me out immensely, bought us a PI, we send each other presents on our anniversaries etc.
Maybe because you ask her for a marraige, not marriage.
Someone just asked me for my hand in margarine, but I'm waiting for a butter offer.
“Newlywed to Mayleen”
Mayleen bout to change her name to Mayleev
Mayleen bout to change her name to Mayleev
If she quits; keep the marriage going until you get the marriage merits, than divorce and find an active partner.
Otherwise; bribe her into continuing to play if it bothers you that much. I left for 2 years and my spouse stayed married to me (I own the PI, so I don't blame him one bit) - Now that I'm back he's inactive (Stopped logging in the day before I came back), which is fine we're still collecting the marriage merits.
Otherwise, make the most of it; I like to send my spouse gifts for our anniversaries/merit milestones.
Otherwise; bribe her into continuing to play if it bothers you that much. I left for 2 years and my spouse stayed married to me (I own the PI, so I don't blame him one bit) - Now that I'm back he's inactive (Stopped logging in the day before I came back), which is fine we're still collecting the marriage merits.
Otherwise, make the most of it; I like to send my spouse gifts for our anniversaries/merit milestones.
Newlywed to Mayleen for 0 days
Looks like the marriage worked at least.
Of course, she may lean towards quitting.
When a spouse leaves the game, you can either divorce to find an active spouse, or stay married to an inactive spouse for the marriage merits.
Looks like the marriage worked at least.
Of course, she may lean towards quitting.
When a spouse leaves the game, you can either divorce to find an active spouse, or stay married to an inactive spouse for the marriage merits.
Mentions: Mayleen [2901368]
grats on the marriage
lol
ME WHEN AUTOCORRECT IS SWITCHED OFF
ME WHEN AUTOCORRECT IS SWITCHED OFF
wait til he finds out his spouse has a bigger penis than him
Its not bad to have inactive spouse sometimes. Its higher possibility to get merits before being divorced half way.
It kinda feels like OP actually corrected the spelling.
There is a 2,000 days marriage merit - even if she goes inactive for all 2,000 - you can still get merits from it, which benefit you
Of course, having big stats and being wealthy is nice, but sometimes Torn is about the little things like long term merits too
Of course, having big stats and being wealthy is nice, but sometimes Torn is about the little things like long term merits too