Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[CLOSE]

Started by Anna_Graem [2441394] on in Attacking.

19 replies · 377 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
17
Likes on archived posts
38
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100
Anna_Graem [2441394]
Are you looking for fast cash? Look no more than here!

Hit me whenever you want, with any amount you see fit. Just send me a message afterwards so I can keep track of it and pay.

Good day fellas.

1000/1000 Losses to go.

After 5 days, my goal is complete now. Thank you to everyone involved.
[image: media.tenor.com]
ObamasMother [2056710]
Thank you very much for the quick payment :D I have no more debts since I sold myself to lose