Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

EGG servation

Started by DickButt [366372] on in General Discussion.

9 replies · 312 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
DickButt [366372]
I've got an observation and a question.

I've found 11 eggs so far. However, I have yet to find 2 on the same page. I dont mean at the same time either. I mean I find one at the hospital and the next day I find another at the hospital.

Are people finding eggs on the same pages.

I ask because if for instance I already found an egg at a store or location i can stop looking there.
LOGAN_ [2132628]
I've found 2 eggs in a row on my faction's announcements page... I picked up the first then the second popped right after.