Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Feeling Ripped

Started by Chit [1380260] on in Achievements.

6 replies · 245 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
34
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Chit [1380260]
Short version:
  • Total 10,000,013,853
sparkle sparkle, firework work.



The long and short of it:

I used to make a thread every time I gained 1b stats, in order to keep track of my pace. But I tired of it eventually and stopped at 7b, which was posted on 10/05/21 marking 3b gains in a hair under 2 years (23 months). So about 130m gains a month. Not the best, not the worst. But seeing as real life has picked up these last two crazy years, it's a pace I'm content with. And if you're curious, 10b stats gets you 548th in stats.

Onwards to Shredded!