Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Paradox Games

Started by Ayin [2737925] on in Gaming.

2 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Ayin [2737925]
I have seen a few mentions of Hearts of Iron and other Paradox games on other thread, so I make this to find others who play the game, perhaps we can even play together!

as for what sealed my soul to PDX,
Stellaris (Got all Content DLCs except Newest, and I dont have most story and species dlcs) (Also my first and most favorite[120hours in 2 weeks] Paradox game!)
Europa Universalis IV,
Hearts of Iron IV all dlcs (albeit not quite legally but shh)
Cities Skyline, although my city tends to collapse after 0.2 seconds so let's not talk about that
I also got Age of Wonders: Planetfall recently!
A_Mean_Person [1631303]
I do play Cities Skylines on ocasion, the rest of them not so much these days. Used to play EU IV and CK II (and CK III when it was released), but never really got into Stellaries or HoI IV. Planetfall for me is a bit lackluster. I tried it but wasn't all that captivating so has been collecting ust in the library (as has been most other games anyway).

The crowed who played Politics & War back when i did were prety much on paradox games all day long, i would imagine those that play torn not so much, but there is bound to be a few around.
Ayin [2737925]
The crowed who played Politics & War back when i did were prety much on paradox games all day long
- proceeds to join an allience on pnw
- looks at allience leader on discord
- in game: Europa Universalis IV for 22 hours