Ok just hear me out. The new Easter Egg just completed. I really liked the new changes and the new egg boosts. But there are some eggs that are quite useless for me and they might be for many others.
The most wanted eggs in my opinion are the GOLD one, the BROWN one and the PURPLE one.
The WHITE egg will only be useful for drug addicts (I mean people with big rehabilitations fees).
The YELLOW egg will mostly be useful for people with low stats or people that want the 99k happiness merit.
The BLUE egg will be useful for more competitive and high level Wars.
So I present the idea of a shop in which you can exchange/convert your eggs into the one you want.
5 eggs for GOLDEN egg.
4 eggs for PURPLE or BROWN egg.
3 eggs for WHITE, GREEN or BLUE egg.
2 eggs for YELLOW, BLACK or RED egg.
I don’t know the effects of PINK and ORANGE egg (if any) So they can be added also accordingly.
The number of eggs can be adjusted, this looked fair to me.
I am only presenting this idea because as we all know the eggs cannot be traded now. So if you want a certain egg but couldn’t find it in the event, you’ll have to wait for the next easter (WHOLE YEAR) Because of this shop we can trade/exchange/convert the eggs that we don’t want into the egg that we want.
Any feedback regarding this topic will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
The most wanted eggs in my opinion are the GOLD one, the BROWN one and the PURPLE one.
The WHITE egg will only be useful for drug addicts (I mean people with big rehabilitations fees).
The YELLOW egg will mostly be useful for people with low stats or people that want the 99k happiness merit.
The BLUE egg will be useful for more competitive and high level Wars.
So I present the idea of a shop in which you can exchange/convert your eggs into the one you want.
5 eggs for GOLDEN egg.
4 eggs for PURPLE or BROWN egg.
3 eggs for WHITE, GREEN or BLUE egg.
2 eggs for YELLOW, BLACK or RED egg.
I don’t know the effects of PINK and ORANGE egg (if any) So they can be added also accordingly.
The number of eggs can be adjusted, this looked fair to me.
I am only presenting this idea because as we all know the eggs cannot be traded now. So if you want a certain egg but couldn’t find it in the event, you’ll have to wait for the next easter (WHOLE YEAR) Because of this shop we can trade/exchange/convert the eggs that we don’t want into the egg that we want.
Any feedback regarding this topic will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.