Woot, I just hit level 100, and according to CRLFs recent list, I suspect I may be the fastest at 855 days!
Now I know there are tons of level 100s, and maybe someone was faster than me in the past that wasnt in this list, but I am pretty certain than any other power levelers will have neglected their stats, while I hit level 100 with a better position in my battlestats rank than my level rank!
[image: snipboard.io] [image: snipboard.io]
Thanks to everyone who helped me get there, especially to ovoxo for lending me his shiny red prof. BT-MP9 for the final grind, Canariano for forcing me to take 3 xans a day when I was a wee spring chicken, and Adrenalinas (and the rest of the Sport Club top end) for being wonderful levelling targets! You guys are the real MVPs.
I wish I hadn't wasted my first couple of months with noobish ignorance... I'm sure my record will not hold for long.
Now on to my next two goals, the final rank trigger i should hit in about a month, and top 100 battlestats by the end of the year... Wish me luck
Update: Turns out not the fastest, but at least I have the stats to back it up!
Now I know there are tons of level 100s, and maybe someone was faster than me in the past that wasnt in this list, but I am pretty certain than any other power levelers will have neglected their stats, while I hit level 100 with a better position in my battlestats rank than my level rank!
[image: snipboard.io] [image: snipboard.io]
Thanks to everyone who helped me get there, especially to ovoxo for lending me his shiny red prof. BT-MP9 for the final grind, Canariano for forcing me to take 3 xans a day when I was a wee spring chicken, and Adrenalinas (and the rest of the Sport Club top end) for being wonderful levelling targets! You guys are the real MVPs.
I wish I hadn't wasted my first couple of months with noobish ignorance... I'm sure my record will not hold for long.
Now on to my next two goals, the final rank trigger i should hit in about a month, and top 100 battlestats by the end of the year... Wish me luck
Update: Turns out not the fastest, but at least I have the stats to back it up!
Mentions: Fastest to 100