Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Are you guilty?

Started by ValentineBane [1810481] on in Politics & Law.

116 replies · 828 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 117 / 117 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Nadbash [2183654]
That's cringey as f**k and total bullshit, but damn is it hard to take anyone seriously when they use the term "woke" to mean anything other than regaining consciousness.
WhackedMaki [2587660]
Woke is now the republican dogwhistle. Want to be racist, homophobic, anti-Semitic without saying it? Just call them woke. And for some reason that means they're bad.
_T_ [1009930]
OMG are we ever conceited.. Of ALL the people in the world You're exactly right. I want to be Just like you El LMAO You literally just made me spit my water out LMAO. WTF is that shit??

You aren't good enough to be my condom Bitch.. I didn't back peddle on anything. I have my own views. I'm also not too good to apologize when I think I'm wrong... It's called being an adult & owning up to your mistakes. Unlike dip shits like you, I'm fully aware Im less than perfect... Unlike you, I'm not a f**king parrot that has to mimic EVERY stupid stance of the supposed people I align myself with No matter how ridiculous, stupid & counterproductive the Issue is.

The only thing you've exposed & continue to is what an arrogant racist douche you truly are. But hey I'll give ya props. Your cheerleaders seem to love ya regardless of what you think about how ugly & repulsive their complexion is. Kudos on that.
-El- [463504]
"El you're this! You're that! You're a racist POS! Unlike you...!"

And it's always angry white dudes that don't give a f**k about their own kids, and worry about what I say and do.

Go figure.

Again. Have a good Friday.
_T_ [1009930]
White white white white white white white. Yes buddy I'm white. I'm happy you noticed.

Im also Happy as can be over here. My kids fed, already did his laundry, helped me mow the lawn and had a small talk about school today. He's out chilling at his friends house for the night. I'm waiting for a good looking lady friend to arrive.

Maybe you should lay off these forums for more than 5 minutes and pay attention to your kids. I'm sure they're tired of hearing you huff and puff while you type furiously about how oppressed you are from your deluxe apartment in the skyyyyyyyy..

Thanks appreciate it. It's about to be a really good Friday ;)
-El- [463504]
White white white white white white white. Yes buddy I'm white. I'm happy you noticed.

-- You call us a hell of a lot worse than Honkys and crackers on a daily basis and somehow you're still not labeled a racist. Go figure.

-- What that's it? You're not going to call me Golem? Kraken? leather bag? It's getting warm outside ya know. Im about to get that tan on. This the best you got tonight? Wow, lame dude.

--Yeah sure maybe tomorrow you'll drop the Dr. Huxtable seriousness and maturity act and be back to your insulting self no matter how polite I try to address you.

--You aren't good enough to be my condom Bitch.. I didn't back peddle on anything. I have my own views. I'm also not too good to apologize when I think I'm wrong... It's called being an adult & owning up to your mistakes. Unlike dip shits like you, I'm fully aware Im less than perfect... Unlike you, I'm not a f**king parrot that has to mimic EVERY stupid stance of the supposed people I align myself with No matter how ridiculous, stupid & counterproductive the Issue is.


All because I wouldn't give him attention?

That reads bi polar, self hate, or loneliness. Calls himself racial slurs for weeks. Talks about his complexion (when I'm not even on). Seeks attention about his deceased son from anyone. Likes picking arguments. Has the worst clap backs. Tries throwing shit in people's faces that has no bearing to his original point. Thinks working harder not smarter isn't real work. And personally follows me damn near everywhere to tell me his progress in life as if I give a f**k lol
_T_ [1009930]
All because I wouldn't give him attention?

Whatchu Talkin Bout Willis? You're my biggest fan.

It sounds like you're having a melt down bud.. maybe smoke a joint, and drink ya a bud light, I know you probably rushed out & got a couple of cases of it. You mentioned my son, So I know you're desperate for a reaction & validation... Sry, I'm not a low life like you, I won't drag your kids into the argument. They're innocent & didn't do anything to me. It's not their fault their daddy is a salty low-life pu**y a$$ bitch who picks fights with kids online who he's old enough to be their Grandpa. FIGHT THE POWER BROTHER!!!!

You seriously need to chill out man. you're going to blow blood vessels if you keep on at this level. Go buy ya a Hooker or something dude. I know NYC is full of them & a creepy old Milk dud-head-looking guy like you probably has a budget set aside just for that kind of nastiness. Hence the condom remark, But kudos to you for wrapping it up. But then again at your age why would it even matter anymore?

you don't work smarter El. You get lucky every once in a while when some dumb chump buys a life insurance policy... I have a steady income. I know it's hard to notice the difference in your eyes, But mines a guaranteed income. Your's is just finding someone whos dumb enough to buy into your bullshit sales pitch.

We can keep going back & forth, You don't intimidate me the slightest little bit. Never have Never will. Not here not anywhere. But for the rest of the night, Your sorry ass IS on the back burner.. Have fun petting lil scrappy Doo and telling him what a good lil boy he is.
_T_ [1009930]
aww, lil scrappy Doo. he's such a good bit, yes he is yes he is... Here go fetch.. *throws a ball into traffic*
-El- [463504]
As expected, and right on time. Couldn't wait to sign back on to respond (so much for that "lady friend" that's coming over)

The lesser version of me.

Explanations. Corny clap backs. Detailing your life. Terrible shit talking. No life goals. Next you'll have my name tatted above your left ass cheek to remember me by.

I did this for years. Just better. Carry on.
_T_ [1009930]
If Batman is hosting the party and is the starter for group conversation. I'm happy to sit this BBQ out little Robin. :)
stax [1132977]
It's the same in a long line of random, catch-all, buzzwords. Communist/socialist, terrorist, "woke", "CRT", "grooming". Folks don't even hide it, Chris Rufo (the rightwing strategist behind the CRT panic) literally tweeted out said plan: gin up hate towards this buzzword and then just declare everything you don't like that.
-El- [463504]
I'm willing to bet my night was a lot better than yours :)

Sat and watched the first three John Wick films with my youngest...so...unlikely.
-El- [463504]
Not sure that's the racial argument you want to start

We can, but realistically...in the U.S. black kids being raised by single parents isn't new. Throw black & brown males in jail, over bullshit charges...then they're stigmatized and can't vote once they get out. And that's the whole point. NO voting, and their kids suffer the same fate generation after generation. The whole cycle of poverty thing, black kids doing dumb shit with little to no opportunity, schools aren't worth a damn, underpaid teachers, and stressed kids living in the hood.

You understand where I'm coming from? White kids in the 'burbs aren't subject to this.

White kids being raised by single parents isn't new either, thing is, every mass shooting where white kids are victims, not much gets done, and it's frustrating. The guns are the priority. Hence my statement. If black kids are randomly shot, no one outside the hood gives a damn or tries changing things up. However they do get brought up...when a mass shooting of white kids happens. Same pattern. Rinse. Repeat.

Thing is, bigoted white folks love pointing this out with us, like it's a competition...like they have zero skeletons in their closets.
m00nman [2714008]
Why can't they vote when they get out? Different states may have different laws, but I thought it was universal that as long as you are not serving a sentence for a felony, your right to vote is restored after a bid.
-El- [463504]
Why can't they vote when they get out?

Felonies.

Plus...blacks and browns seem to get longer sentencing than their white counterparts...also depending upon the state. Technically, this shouldn't happen at all.