Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Are you guilty?

Started by ValentineBane [1810481] on in Politics & Law.

116 replies · 828 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 117 / 117 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

-El- [463504]
You need a hug, Kleenex, or tampon change?

All 3?

I'll throw on my cheap ass boots for the bullshit you want me to walk through. Thanks.
Sannemander [2088627]
Nah dude, if you just took the chace to look up a bit more, you could see that white supremacists are still killing people in Portland.
m00nman [2714008]
Bro, not everybody gets as worked up and emotional on a chat forum as you. For you, it's time to go troll everybody I don't agree with in P&L. For me, it's Saturday. And I'm done with lunch. Go hassle T or Mathematics.
-El- [463504]
Bro, not everybody gets as worked up and emotional on a chat forum as you

Obviously you've never seen Zicky, Capgros, Ripley, or T on a roll.

Right now you're pissy because of being low key on a former president's dick.

For you, it's time to go troll

You responded to me today. Twice. Other than that, I pay no attention to you.

Go hassle T or Mathematics.

Go change that tampon, get some sleep off the ITIS, and you'll feel better. Co signing for white supremacy is never a good look nowadays.

Have a good one.
-El- [463504]
The sooner that you realize that your days have number, you will see what it is.

True.

You have intelligence,but it is wrapped up in your ego.

True.
_T_ [1009930]
Jesse SMollet made the same claim IN a highly liberal area as Portland, & well know how that story ended.

Can you be more specific about what White supremacists we're Killing Black people in Portland? I did a quick Google search & this is all I tuned up for recent events.

https://www.pressherald.com/2023/04/01/small-group-of-white-supremacists-marches-in-downtown-portland/

https://www.google.com/search?q=white+supremicists+in+portland&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS814US823&oq=white+supremicists+in+portland&aqs=chrome.0.69i59.8160j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8


Portland I an extremely liberal-minded area. I seriously doubt 30 people have enough strength in numbers to revive a 1920's style KKK lynching. Not saying I'm right & you're wrong or denying their racist History & roots. Just that I can't find anything referring to white supremacists killing black people in Portland IN recent years.

If I'm wrong by all means please educate me.
_T_ [1009930]
He & Mathematics actually seem to get along As we used to years ago. But I'm sure we'll have another go-around soon enough.

It's not gonna be today though. I have other shit to do. Enjoy what's left of your weekend man.
Sannemander [2088627]
Well, the fact that the Unite the right rally took place in Portland is telling.

This article probably explains it better than I can, from past until now:

The Racist History of Portland, the Whitest City in America

Ah also, they weren't black people, but white people protecting Muslim woman:

Suspect in Portland double murder posted white supremacist material online

Than there is also Heather of course, and than we don't even talk about black people killed by cops, which in Portland is infiltrated by groups like the Proud Boys, and as stated in the article, has a history of racism, which is never talked about
-El- [463504]
Hmmm...

Jussie Smollett is always the go to for fake hate crime mention. Probably because of his celebrity status?

When I first heard his story I'm thinking "this is bullshit, and it'll be used for years" and I was right

Switch it up though and we have Breana Harmon. And Sherri Papini. And Ashley Todd. And Charles Stuart. And Jason Stokes. And Maria Daly. And Jesse Anderson. And Susan Smith.

But the most famous (or infamous) to ever pull the most f**ked up fake hate crime was Carolyn Bryant. That bitch went free.
Sannemander [2088627]
Yeah, some people like to use Smollet as an example that racism doesn't exist, but one dumb person faking a crime doesn't say anything at all, I mean, there are woman faking ****, but it doesn't mean **** isn't an issue.