i do it out of self preservation not kindness xD i've been on the receiving end of your harassment in the past and i don't willingly stick my hand in fire twice =P
unless there are others who had no relation with the fedded ones, in which case it is better to look elsewhere. any honest player better just leave smth at this point, in my opinion.
Recently, bogie posted in fedded list thread: I appreciate that IG has made some reports and will look forward to checking those out, I hope this can be the start of positive change, and it's disappointing that it took so much public pressure for this to happen.
IG is ig_chen. So it looks like SMTH leadership is reporting suspicious behavior. I guess we won't know if any feds in the next few days were due to SMTH leadership reports or something else, but it's great to see this process moving in the right direction.
I would too personally just from the negative opinion recently (in their place) - it is hard to, however, if you own loans, companies, loan RW weapons / armor through them
As a new player, it may be hard to disconnect from your faction family if you have no means of achieving it yourself
Furthermore, no other big family speaks the language - so they may just end up quitting the game completely
I don't have much knowledge of the matter. Just all the speculation I've read.
I'd hope all factions work to reduce cheating of any kind. Keep the game fair for all. But any discussion of SMTH should be here not in the fedded list... Xanax offer
YES he did :) YESTERDAY, I witnessed a few SMTH QQ members submit reports yesterday when a SMTH member was messaged by a new recruit in-game who mentioned being a Re-Roll. They weren't sure whether this person abandoned his old account and made a new account with permission from torn admin, so they submitted the report anyway. And their own SMTH members are helping with the search for cheaters too :)[image: i.imgur.com]
F*CK ME you can't write this stuff. Suffix downvoted one of my posts, no biggie. I decided to reach out to him and have a conversation so I could find out more. The first part of it is missing cos of chat history, but it's basically a 'Hi, may I ask how you got your NW?'. The rest, as they say, is history. Is it just sheer coincedence that out of the 700 SMTH members, I speak to 1 and manage to find a cheater? Or is cheating that rampant within this family?
Will be suggesting to Bogie to look at this dude's poker history too, in case that hasn't already been checked.
Yeah, no shit this 1 is a cheater, he's been fedded and banned from SMTH already, and kicked out of their group. Looks like he scammed his own faction mates thinking he's legit then he took their money down with him, 11b down the drain in the fed. [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]He did it to himself. [/background]
Suffix doesn't even impress me. He brags like hell to you, but he only has 30% of my networth. He's merely an ant in the faction, SMTH members support him getting removed and say it's cleaning up the black sheep.
His poker wins aren't that big, I won even more money than Suffix did lol, however I'm on break from poker because I was getting played dirty there. oof
Actually, when I spoke to him yesterday he was still in an SMTH faction. Guessing the timeline was Fedded>Kicked, not the other way around as you are suggesting.
It's nice of you to flex your own NW and poker ability, but that's also not the point of my post.
I picked one out of 700 SMTH members at random, spoke to them before going to bed. I was civil and open minded in my conversation with him. The dude tells me he's borrowed 21b for various things, paying back interest at a rate of 5% monthly. This is significant income for the person/people who are the lendors.
By the time I wake up, I see he's perm fedded for cheating. I can think 'Wow I can't believe I managed to find the one person in a 700 account family who's cheating (0.14% chance)' or 'Wow guess cheating is really engrained in the way they operate'.
Well, that sucks, but considering he took 11b down with him to the federal jail, I don't think those 5% interest payments for the loan from his faction mates will even begin to cover 11 billion that his faction mates have just lost by giving him their own hard earned money. If what he says is true, we are merely speculating. We have to wait for IG_Chen to come confirm whether or not he actually borrowed money from SMTH members or whether he's just lying about where his money actually came from.
I'm happy that staff are actually looking into this now, I made numerous reports years ago about this stuff and it all fell on deaf ears. I know its a massive hassle piecing it all together but with the fullness of history its really obvious to spot.
As an illustration example lets take our former fully automated scripter and multiple account owner Good [2545616]. You can look at his other accounts and see they share almost identical patterns of usage and then funnily enough, once they get banned he decides that its too hot for him to keep using the same automated scripts and subsequently his performance turns to junk.
How Good escaped being banned even now with this wealth of evidence is beyond me. You have to readily accept that Good [2545616] just woke up one day after being some pro LSD consumer and flight timing expert, and decided it wasn't for him. Yeah right. He just thought it wasn't worth the risk anymore. I'm glad hes not using those automated scripts now but it kinda sucks that hes been able to retain all that he gained from it.
Good got banned from SMTH and is now a member of JUX HQ. So this is further proof that the SMTH leaders stopped tolerating potential liabilities and got rid of them. Eddy says that Good got banned from SMTH groups because SMTH has 0 tolerance. Even though Good didn't get fedded, and is now in a foreign competitor faction JUX HQ.
SMTH's only issue is that they need to know who to ban, they don't always know who, but they did find Good sus and kicked Good out. And Good didn't get federal jailed, so this is an example of SMTH taking preventative actions beforehand.
Will be curious to see if the massive swaths of them taking maximum possible Xanax via scripting stop due to the focus on them, or if they feel like they can't stop because that will be suspicious. CRLF how about including that in your next Xanax leaderboards report lol.
Since my statement enraged some ppl. I was never invited to QQ. At the time goodluck randomly dropped me a message if I would like to join SH. He knew I was German and at the time I was still in my military service hence I was not that active . Torn chat was always i English. With me some other Europeans joined SH at the time. Official version was they wanted some people in the EU zone.
Before my departure from SH I was asked to write that comment on the thread talking about slander because goodluck feared his English was not that good. In the month I was basically translating for them. But I got the feeling that they were very nervous at the time. For me account sharing was no secret by simply checking the times. If I wanted to speak to certain people I had to wait until night time for me as a European. At any other time when those accounts were online people didn’t know about stuff that was said earlier or stuff I translated . So it wasn’t rocket science…
and yes I left SH because I didn’t feel welcome because i was not Chinese and I got the feeling things were not right.
Thanks for translating for them. However this account sharing because you look at their login times- you should have reported those accounts to both your faction leader and to torn city staff. Thanks for translating for these people who are bad at English.
So wait wait wait, Suffix was "kicked and banned" because he "scammed" by taking down 11b of player fund. Good was "kicked and banned" for being sus even though he was never fedded and in Jux HQ, a faction crawling with staff. But aiyih never scammed even he took down 100+b of player fund? and is being welcomed back for being the friend of eddy?
Guess it really do be who you know. You single handedly doing more damage than anyone could've hoped for. Did you ask eddy why I was "kicked and banned"? LMAO.