Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Flight Delay bugged out Timer

Started by Gothologist [2306065] Wiki Contributor on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Gothologist [2306065] Wiki Contributor
I paused my TT to see if that would fix but it was still there, I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen or not, but I got flight delayed and the blue bar that shows my progress flying reset and doesn't move forward anymore. I get why it happened, I just wasn't sure if it was intended to happen. Its just a visual bug nothing major, added screenshot here to show what I'm talking about :)
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
[image: i.imgur.com]

It is showing up correctly for me. Please try clearing the site data and cache for Torn from the browser settings and confirm if it resolves the issue for you.

Thanks!
Gothologist [2306065] Wiki Contributor
Plane landed, please dont delay me again to check lol but if its fine on your end i'm sure its fine, then :)
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
If it happens again, try clearing your cache to see if it resolves the issue. I will close this report for now, please file a new report if it happens again.

Thanks!