Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

API error code 16 on users/discord entry

Started by Kivou [2000607] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 106 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Joe [1293946] ×1

Kivou [2000607]
Hey,
I've got a weird error only for some keys when I try to get the following request on a verified discord id

https://api.torn.com/user/discordID?selections=basic,discord&key=key

For most of the keys (including public access ones) I have a good result and for a specific key (that I can DM you), I have error 16 (which shouldn't be triggered if I got.

Is there something I'm missing or is this a bug?

Thanks
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Please send the key to Joe over direct message. Passing along to Joe.

Thanks..!!