Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Zelda

Started by Albado [2837578] on in Gaming.

27 replies · 283 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
10 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

DrZed [237786]
I thought it was a year away. Looks like it is only months away.

A Link to the Past is still my Favourite Zelda Game. It was my first. And most played. I think over 100 times.

Breath of the Wild is Fun. Hopefully this one will be just as good if not better.
Laughingman91 [2044206]
I replayed link to the past recently and im thinking in hindsight i maybe enjoyed Links Awakening even more tbh but both were truly magical games in a pre internet era.

I'm expecting BOTW2 to be more enjoyable cos idk BOTW was kinda like vacant. I liked skyward sword better and I guess Twilight princess is my favourite 3D zelda. I'm hoping BOTW 2 has a bit more linear progression than the full open world, it just doesn't feel right for me as a zelda game.

I never finished BOTW in the end, but i did beat the boss on my friends game cos he couldn't do it cos he somehow never learned to parry the lasers LOL.
Unlucky [2472585]
Because I’m here with a bunch of you nerds imma show off. My wife cross stitched this as a present for me over the course of a year.


[image: i.imgur.com]



Also looking forward to tears. I’m interested to see how they tie it into the end of botw
Unlucky [2472585]
If anyone is interested in getting someone to make one it cost about £150 in materials, and then whatever you value your wife’s time at.


Totally worth it imo

And you can find the pattern on esty
FirstCaptain [2828413]
I am.
Also I'm a Destiny 2 fan and the new Lightfall expansion just released today at the time of this writing so I have that and BOTW to keep me entertained and sane until TOTK releases.
xXRipNTear807Xx [2847861]
I played through the entire game up until the castle segment forgetting you could parry LOL....I sucked at the timing tho, so i just kept doing what I was doing before, until i fought Ganon...Then i just didnt have a choice but to learn to parry lmao
Laughingman91 [2044206]
I saw the new Nintendo Direct and I have to say i'm looking forward to the new tech and creative options there in BOTW2. I expect it might be more restrictive than before where people were using Stasis to launch on Logs into the sky around the map. But now Nintendo have made it possible to travel and explore in that way safely. I hope there are a lot of different ways to make vehicles apart from the ones we saw so far.
kirb [2176411]
Amazing, I'd say you're actually quite lucky Mr. Unlucky!

BotW still lives in my head and very ready to get back into it in the sequel.
Augusttt [2888333]
Super excited for tears of kingdom, the fusion thing they showed seems really interesting. Plus I love Link and Zelda's new hairstyles.