x
Started by RectumRaider [1454569] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
we have had a discussion among staff and will put it as questionable discrimination.
I'm pretty sure someone in there was playing pocket pool....
Something something Nova.
Something something Tyrone.
Something something baffoon.
Something something Tyrone.
Something something baffoon.
There is obviously discussion here, with the number of replies it obviously attests to that. The discussion is whether or not something like this should be allowed since It can easily be argued that it is discrimination against someone's religion.
I'm not looking for something to be offended at, I've never made any other thread complaining about something to look for an issue with something. I make shit posts and random posts about opinions, suggestions, etc.
This is a post openly calling Muslims homophobic. How is that not against the rules? Can you provide reasoning behind why this meme is supported?
I'm not looking for something to be offended at, I've never made any other thread complaining about something to look for an issue with something. I make shit posts and random posts about opinions, suggestions, etc.
This is a post openly calling Muslims homophobic. How is that not against the rules? Can you provide reasoning behind why this meme is supported?
It's not a matter of being thin-skinned; it's about taking a stand against bigotry and hate speech. Remaining silent only perpetuates the problem. However, I suppose it's simpler to turn a blind eye when u r not on the receiving end of bigotry. Some folks would rather stick their heads in the sand than confront the harsh truth of discrimination and intolerance.
Pretty funny meme lmao but I'm convinced if someone like Nova posts that then they're 100% getting at least a warning if not a ban, there are definitely double standards when it comes to certain people.
Unless you join in on the bigotry you're gonna get called thin-skinned or weak for it.
I'd rather be a delicate flower than a rotten apple in the barrel of bigotry. It takes strength to stand up against hate, and it takes a weak mind to succumb to it. Weaklings :P
Agreed, but many here are quick to take the easy road and join the bandwagon. Not a lot of free-thinkers here.
I can't really blame them; I mean, I guess it's easier to follow the herd than to use ur brain and form ur own opinions. I hear sheep are very good at following orders. But if they want to be sheep, let them. Just don't expect me to join in on the baa-ing, but definitely expect me to call them out on their baa-ing, lol.
Seems worth memorializing that staff's initial reaction to OP was to mockingly indicate they were, "really searching for things to be offended by," before adjusting course and seemingly agreeing with them.
Did we really expect any different though?
Don't head over to P&L, half the "memes" there are open discrimination, but no policing is ever done.
Lol, the UN, lololol.
nothing is free!