Anyone else playing the new DOOM mobile game. If so what's your thoughts so far?
Mighty DOOM
Started by High_reviver [2769353] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Archero but doom eh
I love doom but I'm already bored of the mobile game
Could be fun If it had no MTX. Pretty much all mobile games are ruined from mtx. Why can't they just make a fun paid cheap app on phone.
My initial impression was really excited with mighty doom and I do really enjoy it but as with any mobile games (for me) quick to grow bored of them. That’s no shade on the game though really. It’s a well put together game, UI and has some half decent “doom” styled music to boot. I’d say it’s defo worth at least trying especially if mobile gaming is your thing.