Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DEVS FIX THIS ASAP

Started by Raff [675507] on in General Discussion.

54 replies · 2.81k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
55
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Vladar [1996140] ×1 pussy [2797641] ×1

Raff [675507]
YOU CANNOT PLACE A BOUNTY ON YOURSELF, THAT'S JUST SILLY!

Considering the crazy shit I read from different texts this game has I REFUSE THIS IS NOT ALLOWED. You Devs are mad'lads with your texts from NPCs and other random crap. I DEMAND TO BE ABLE TO PUNISH MYSELF FOR DOING DUMB SHIT.

Make it happen Devs.

Sincerely,

A self proclaimed f**k up.
SUDZ [2191868]
I'll bounty you if you pay for it and slide me some extra, you probably have some coming your way now anyways.
Nexus [105937]
Was some meth dealer recruiting people into playing Torn recently or something?

These manic threads are taking over.
Raff [675507]
Omg my BDSM tingly sensations are overloading, PLEASE VERBALLY ABUSE ME MORE awwwweeeee ayeeeaaa yeaahhhh.

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]and also let us bounty ourselves.[/background]
WhiteMafia [1852855]
I will just add a voice of reason.

How exactly do you expect to escape a bounty agency filled with bounty hunters after placing a bounty on yourself.

when you think about the bounty agency think John wick not I am legend.