Seeking Uk players to make IRL friends with :)
Uk players.
Started by Emmily [2814870] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Chedburn [1] ×1 Serpentine1991 [634393] ×1
I have a LOVELY gent from the UK. His name is WICKED. Message him and ask to go to the pub or maybe for some beans on toast.
bo'o' 'o wo'a
There are plenty of us about
there is this one relatively obscure player. his ID is 148747.
Aha thanks for your British things. Maybe South of the UK for viable meet ups! I’m in Hampshire.
I'm proud to present my faction mate and friend. He's funny, friendly and extremely tall. I'd date him myself, but he doesn't swing this way. Just send him a message
the most eligible bachelor of the UK
the most eligible bachelor of the UK
Mentions: Serpentine1991 [634393]
If ya wanna chat open a dm, southern/mid uk here…
I hear there's a prime hunk of meat over here. He's from the UK, you can always try dropping in his DMs.
Mentions: Chedburn [1]
If only evil-duck was still around he'd be over this like the forthcoming rash
Moved to non-related